Hey! So sorry for not posting in nearly 4 months!!! I was seriously busy with school as usual (exams and course work 😝) and a death in the family. Today was my last day at school so we went mental 😂😂😂 PLUS I GOT INTO THE UNI I WANTED! YEAHYYY! So to get back into the swing of things here’s the 15 Fashion Questions Tag!
1. I love to shop for my clothes at? (give three stores)
– Primark, H&M and New Look
2. Store you like to visit but usually don’t buy from?
– River Island or Topshop loke the stuffnin them but they are more expensive and you can get just as nice stuff from the previous shops I mentioned.
3. Last piece you bought?
– A cute sweatshirt from Primark that was £5, love it! It says something in french on it lol
4. Do you own something you’ve never worn? What?
– Soooooo many things!!! I’m so bad because I love to buy loads of clothes but I just stick to wearing the same old favourites that I have. But I do try to wear the new stuff ocassionally. (It’s only if I’m not 100% keen on the new items I do use most of the stuff I buy lol)
5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly, or just like to be comfortable?
– I would have to say all three of these things cause sometimes I spend sooo long deciding what to wear, then other times I’m rushing around and put anything on and then basically all the time my aim is to be comfy!
7. My closet is mostly full of?
– Graphic/text t-shirts as Primark have these so cheeply I have bought hundreds of them!!!
8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my?
– LEGGINGS. I live in them they are the best things ever
9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
– All of them!!! Jk 😜 it’s probably easier to say the hats I would wear. Literally a beanie in winter if it’s seriously cold and if I’m on holiday somewhere really hot one of those floppy hats. But I wear even these very rarely cause I’m not a fan of hats at all lol
10. What’s your style?
– Dailly = girly but casual and comfy
– Formal = classic with a splash of colour
11. Favourite t-shirt?
– I love a good graphic tee. You can get so many different kinds in Primark, like i said before, for next to nothing! I like Harry Potter ones or any comic book related ones!
12. Favourite dress?
– All of them really!!! But as my sister got married recently I would have to say my fave dress atm is my bridesmaid dress! I adore it and it was perfect all day for the wedding as its gorgeous but actually comfortable!
13. Favourite sweater?
– One from Primark it was only £5! It’s really nice on and it’s comfy and cosy!
14. Favourite shoes?
– Probably my good old vans or Converse tbh they go with everything and are super comfy!
– I got this bag as a birthday present this year, its the only thing I own from River Island and it was around £50 but I absolutely love it!!!
That’s all folks! Lol
Hope you enjoyed don’t forget to like, follow me for updates on when I post and comment: where’s your favourite place to shop?, what’s your favourite item of clothing you own? And feel free to do this tag yourself!!!
P.s. – imma take another break next month as that’s when my exams are but after that im totally free for a couple of months until I start uni and in that time imma blog more and maybe start a YouTube channel depending on how busy I am!!! 😄😄😄