Hey! This week thought I would do a wee tag post for you I know some people hate tag posts but personally I love doing them and reading them so hope you enjoy! It will be all about my furry friend!!! (As the title told u 😂😜)
1. What is your pets name? – Holly
2. What kind of pet is it and what breed? – Dog and she is an English Springer Spaniel
3. How long have you had your pet friend? – About 8 years
4. How did you get your pet? – My mum’s friend helps at a rescue dog home and my mum had mentioned to her that she was thinking of getting a dog so a while later – by this time my mum had forgotten she even said anything 😂 – her friend told her she had a dog that was perfect for us and my mum said yes and she went to pick her up there and then!!! She came from a man who hit her and didn’t feed her so it took a while to train her and reassure her but she is a perfect healthy dog now!! My little rescue doggy 😍
5. How old is your pet? – 12 (we think as the dog shelter didn’t know for sure how old she was when we got her)
6. What are some quirky things about your pets personality? – She snores soooo loud, she runs around in circles when she gets excited, she will do ANYTHING for a biscuit, she is super lazy and loves a belly rub!
7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you? – So so so much, she sleeps in my room at night and if she wasn’t there it would feel so different and lonely. She’s allways there when you need a hug (but probably only cause she wants you to give her a treat after lol 😂😜)
8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet? – Obviously going on walks but I really like when we go on holiday and she comes with us to the caravan as she’s just so happy and relaxed there and has lots more fun!
9. What are nicknames that you call your pet? – Holly Willoughby (after the TV presenter) and Hollywolly 😄😄😄
So there you go hope you like learning more about me and my doggy!
Please don’t forget to like and comment; do you have a pet?, Are you a cat or dog person? Or what’s your favourite animals?
Follow me if you haven’t already and would like to be kept up to date with my new blogging series!