Last Post – Beauty Wishlist
So its pretty much what the title says … I will be telling you 10 songs that I have been loving this month and will continue to listen to for the next wee while 🙂
1) Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
- I can’t say I have ever been a big fan of Taylor Swift but in the last few weeks I’ve become obsessed with her 1989 album in particular her latest release of Wildest Dreams as its so catchy and I love the music video for it!
2) One Direction – Drag Me Down
- What can I say …… Well I hated one direction …. But deep down I have always liked them I guess because when I heard this song I became obsessed with their album Four and was absolutely gutted when Zayn left and then when they said they will be “having a break/ splitting up” 😂 just as I start to like them they bloody stop being a band
2) Hobbie Stuart – How You Love It
- IM IN LOVE WITH HIM ….. Excuse me …. I mean he has a beautiful face … ahafshsjgsf … I mean voice! If you haven’t heard of him he uploads covers and originals on YouTube and I highly reccomend you go listen to them!!!!! This a song he wrote himself and it’s so good! Just as good as music that is in the charts today like “popular music” if you know what I mean 😜
4) McFly – Love Is On The Radio
- This is an oldie but a goodie!!! From two years ago before McFly turned into McBusted and I love it despite it being very different to the older songs they sang it’s still one of my favourites! I have been going through a phase of constantly listening to McFlys songs and I’m sure I will be in this phase for quite a while!
5) The Weekend – Can’t Feel My Face
- At first a very confusing song … Like … Why can he not feel his face?!?!?!?!? But it’s just grown on me and will be stuck in my head for ages!!! Never heard of “The Weekend” before this song but look forward to hearing more of their songs if they are as good as this one 😊
6) Omi – Cheerleader
- This was the song of my summer and I still haven’t let it go it’s just sooooooo good!!! Probably like marmite you love it or hate it but I love it!!! He brought out a new song recently called Hoolahoop it’s a bit” mehh 💁🏼” but it’s good I guess I don’t think he will have a hit as good as Cheerleader tbqh 😁
7) Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me
- I’m an all time lover of Jason Derulo and this song just adds to my love of him. I have all his albums and just love him 😍😍😍😍😍😍
8) Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer
- I have liked Demi Lovato since her days on Disney but she has grown and become so much better! She struggled with eating disorders and anxiety in the past which is really sad – but she seems so happy now and I hope she is. I heard this song could be hinting at her sexuality but it doesn’t matter ( as in she can love or experiment with whom she likes) it’s still a great wee song 😆
9) Big Bang – Lets Not Fall In Love
- Now … It’s about time I tell you guys … I love Kpop!!!!! And Big Bang are my favourite Korean pop boy group!!!! I know all the members names which sounds stupid but I took me so long and I love them all – this is a new song released recently as part of their new album called “Made” they have very different music styles between songs as this one is slower and others a more faster and full of rapping. (Please go listen to some KPop if you haven’t already!!)
10) Girls Generation – You Think
- Again they are another KPop group but this time it’s girls (duh the name is a big giveaway 😂) and this is also new song part of their come back – and is soooo good!!!!! I love the music video so much and they all look amazing! I’m still trying to learn of their names though 😅
There you go hope you enjoyed that and please remember to like and comment; Have you been obssesing over any of these songs too? Or What else have you been listening to so far this month? & Who is your favourite singer/band? Would really love to know 😄 plus I reccomend having a listen to any of these songs you haven’t heard before!!!
Also don’t forget to give me a follow if you enjoy my posts!!!